Popular comedian, Bethel Njoku, is 40 years old today September 14, 2017 and he could not hide the feelings as he shared the six lessons life has thought him since the past years with enticing pictures.
He shared on his IG page; “In the last 40 years, lessons learnt:
Also Read: END OF THE ROAD! Brila FM’s Murphy Ijemba, Sean Amadi Resigns! Beg Larry Izamoje For Forgiveness
1. Every happening in life is an experience , choose your experiences.
2. You can never be right before everyone, love yourself first.
3. No two persons are buried in same coffin, six feet underground is a solo project.
4. Always listen to the still small voice.
5. There's so much time to sleep when you are dead... So work hard while you are awake....
6. There's only one consistent friend, and partner GOD!!
Thank you Lord for being so true... Happy Birthday to me.”